New Central Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Qacha’s Nek CBD. It was established in 2003 as a guesthouse then and conveniently upgraded to a hotel in 2014. The hotel itself has 40 rooms, but can accommodate up to 80 people with some sharing.
New Central Hotel strives to offer a comfortable and relaxed stay for its guests whether its business or pleasure, even for a brief stay of overnight passing as we are next to the Qacha’s Nek/Matatiele border.
We aim to please at all times with our friendly service and want guests to feel right at home.
Distance from Neighbouring Towns:
- Matatiele – 38.4km
- Semonkong – 139km
- Quthing – 192km
- Maseru – 246km
New Central Hotel has the following facilities:
- We have 40 rooms, all of them en-suite
- Most of our rooms can be used as singles or shared (maximum 2 people)
- The hotel can accommodate up to 45 people
- All rooms are fitted with a flat screen TV with DSTV, Air Conditioner, Electric Blanket & Tea/Coffee amenities
- can accomodate up to 100 people with tables
- and 180 people with chairs only
- comes with a projector, white screen and a flipchart stand
- and is fitted with airconditioning
- On-site security is available 24hrs a day
- Reception is open from 6am to 10pm
- It is still on call after 10pm though
- Transportation can be arranged to and from the Moshoeshoe 1 International Airport upon the quests request Kitchen
- All our meals are set menus of which a guest can inquire from reception about menu for the day. Quests can still ask for exceptions to be prepared something different from the menu or if they have special requirements.
- Free Wi-Fi on premises.